Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Making out, why Google chat is awesome and morning tweets

My new favorite conversation from my very dear friend (you may want to sit down... this one's a doosey):

Gretchen: oh! and my morning tweet (I thought you would appreciate): Ah, coffee. The warm hug everyone deserves in the morning. Except you, Brett Favre. You're still an asshole.

Kristy:
LOL

Gretchen:
since you're not on twitter I feel the need to share

Kristy:
love it
absolutely

Gretchen:
and this not drinking thing really makes me clever in the morning
weird

Kristy:
haha, i wouldn't know!

Gretchen:
I don't really recommend it. It was simply an observation.

Kristy:
i love you!!!!!

Gretchen:
haha I love you too!!!!!!!!
wanna make out?
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Kristy:
lalalalalalalalallala

Gretchen:
oh my god. I love us

Kristy:
ME TOO!
And that's how The Awesome does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment