Things I said would or wouldn't happen that did or didn't:
- What I said I wouldn't do: Have lunch with him.
- What happened: We had lunch. I swore that wasn't going to happen. But he called at my office from his office phone. Sneaky, very sneaky. Why I said is still something I'm trying to blame on someone, but haven't figured out who yet. I'll get back to you on that.
- What I said I WOULD do: Tell him that he's a selfish asshole (but in nicer words).
- What I didn't do: I didn't tell him how I think he's a selfish asshole for doing what he does to girls (not in the dirty-sex way... THAT is just fine).
- What I said I WOULD tell him: That I'm on to his evil ways and will spread to word to all other females I come across
- What I DIDN'T do: I didn't tell him that I know the REAL reason he broke my heart and that I plan to ruin his life with it.
- What I said I WOULDN'T do: Make this a regular thing.
- What I did/didn't do: I didn't say "no" to the invitation to go to a movie next week. BUT... I didn't say 'yes' either.
So... THAT just happened.